When you work a real job, on your feet all day, you deserve a great work boot that keeps going just as long as you do. American Heritage 8″ Tobacco moc toe work boots are iconic for a reason – made with oil-tanned, full-grain leather, they’ll look good fresh out of the box and after you’ve worn them a while. And they’re made for working, with a flexible Composite shank, slip-resistant MAXWear Wedge™ outsole, and a comfortable shock absorbing footbed. Goodyear storm welt construction offers great protection from moisture, and because this method of construction is so sturdy, you can resole your boots multiple times, if needed.
- Tobacco oil-tanned, full-grain leather
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on Poron® comfort cushion insole
- Composite shank
- MAXWear Wedge slip-resistant outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components